Welcome to DMPonline hosted by DCC Edinburgh
Access – create an account
First time user:
- Please follow the steps outlined in the manual https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7073740 to get access to DMPonline
- Do not fill in your WUR credentials in the 'Email' and 'Password' fields visible on this page. Only fill in your WUR credentials after clicking on 'sign in with your institutional credentials'.
- After the previous step, you are required to create a separate DMPonline account (do not use your WUR password). The separate DMPonline account allows you access if you do not have an institutional account anymore. You are not required to remember the password for your separate DMPonline account as you can reset it using the email address you provide, it is therefore advised to create a very long and random password.
- From now on you can access DMPonline by clicking on 'sign in with your institutional credentials' followed by providing your WUR credentials.
Already an account:
- Sign in by clicking on 'sign in with your institutional credentials'.
This instance of DMPonline (dmp.wur.nl) is hosted for WUR by the European DMPonline platform provider: the DCC at Edinburgh University. The DMPs and associated data / information are securely stored at multiple servers of Edinburgh University for which a processing agreement is in place between WUR and the DCC Edinburgh. Note: DMPonline is not meant as a long term storage solution for DMPs, but as a tool to easily create, edit, share, and review DMPs. Make sure to download your DMP and store it with your research project.
Create a data management plan
To get started with creating a DMP, please read the manual https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7073740.
If you would like an example of a filled in DMP using the WUR DMP template, please see https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7096699.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.